- Supports Energy Production
- With Vitamin E & Sunflower Lecithin
- Take 1 softgel 1 to 2 times daily, preferably with food
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is a vitamin-like compound that plays a central role in cellular energy production. CoQ10 is found throughout the body, but is especially concentrated in the heart, liver, and kidney and production has been found to decline with age. CoQ10 works with vitamin E as a potent free radical scavenger in cell membranes, as well as within blood vessels. Years of scientific research have shown that CoQ10 helps to maintain a healthy heart and vascular system. NOW CoQ10 is Pharmaceutical Grade. NOW CoQ10 products contain only the natural, all-trans form of CoQ10 produced by fermentation.